A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Weyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Weyer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Weyer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Weyer graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Weyer has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Tulane University Hospital & Clinic
- West Jefferson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Marianne Weyer MD is a female Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susan M. Weyer practice?
- Dr. Susan Weyer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Susan Weyer practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Gretna, LA.
Additional practice locations include: New Orleans, LA.
See Gretna Internists and Gretna Geriatric Doctors.