A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Whitley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Whitley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Whitley, MD is board certified in Family Medicine, Addiction Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Whitley graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Whitley has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Bellevue Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Deborah Whitley MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Psychiatry, and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Susan D. Whitley practice?
- Dr. Susan Whitley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Susan Whitley practices Family Medicine, Psychiatry, and Addiction Psychiatry near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Primary Care Doctors, Bronx Psychiatrists, and Bronx Addiction Specialists.