Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Susan Whitley
Dr. Susan Whitley, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY, with other offices in Brooklyn, NY and Bronx, NY. She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine, Psychiatry and Addiction Medicine. Dr. Whitley is affiliated with Kings County Hospital Center, Montefiore Medical Center and Montefiore Medical Center - Henry & Lucy Moses Div. She speaks English.
Dr. Susan Whitley has the following 3 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
- Addiction Medicine
An addiction medicine specialist is a doctor who treats patients with addictions to substances like drugs and alcohol or, in some cases, behaviors like gambling. Many of these specialists also treat the diseases that stem from these addictions....
Dr. Susan Whitley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.
Dr. Fahim Qureshi
Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry
Brooklyn, NY 0 mi33
Dr. Donna Gilmore
Internal Medicine, Psychiatry
Brooklyn, NY 0 mi26
Dr. Joseph Gallo
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Addiction Medicine, Internal Medicine, General Practice
Brooklyn, NY 0.01 mi42