Learn more about Dr. Susan Whitley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Whitley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Whitley
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Whitley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Whitley, MD is board certified in Family Medicine, Addiction Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Whitley graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Whitley has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Bellevue Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Deborah Whitley MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Psychiatry, and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Susan D. Whitley practice?
- Dr. Susan Whitley has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Whitley practices Family Medicine, Psychiatry, and Addiction Psychiatry near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Family Physicians, Bronx Psychiatrists, and Bronx Addiction Specialists.