Learn more about Dr. Susan Wickes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Wickes is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wickes
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wickes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Wickes, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Wickes graduated from University of California at Irvine. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Wickes has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Mayo Clinic Hospital
- Mayo Clinic Hospital, Phoenix, Az
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Lee Wickes MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susan L. Wickes practice?
- Dr. Susan Wickes has 2 office locations.
Dr. Susan Wickes practices Family Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Family Physicians.