inactive

Susan Wicklund MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 15th, 2011
fantastic general practitioner AND OB/GYN for all female medical needs
Dr. Wicklund is unlike any doctor I have known in my life. She goes out of her way to provide the most comprehensive care any woman could dream of...She spends as much time as is needed...she doesn't waste your time or your money. She has a wonderful, genuine personal style and is completely available for any and all of my questions...I have been her patient for over 15 years. When away from Montana and seeking care in other places, I always compare Dr. Wicklund's style and method of practice. I have never found any OB/GYN or doc more accessible, personable and helpful. She knows about women! A true jewel. We are most fortunate to have such a kind, compassionate doctor available to us in Montana.

March 30th, 2010
Not a General Practitioner
Dr. Wicklund is primarily a women's reproductive doctor. Her clinic's main function is to provide abortions.