Overall Review

2.7

August 15th, 2013
Nightmare
Dr. (??) does not believe that patient has anything of merit that she needs to hear. Her demeanor is cold enough to quick freeze patients. Having lived in many states this experience ranks right up there with horrific. A week after my visit I received a letter stating that she had no interest in being involved in my care if I were ever to be hospitalized. Instead the equivalant of an 1st year intern would follow my care. Needless to say I do not recimmend this Dr. (??) nor will I EVER return to her care (BIG JOKE)

September 3rd, 2012
Dr. Wiebe has been my primary care physician since I moved to Wichita six years ago. I came from a small town where I had been with the same doctor and clinic staff for 30 years and I was very concerned about the kind of care I would receive from a doctor affiliated with a big clinic. From my first visit until now, six years later, I have been more than pleased with her handling of my health care. She is calm, reassuring, thorough, and most importantly,she communicates well with my other doctors. Although her practice has grown and I now have to schedule appointments in advance, when she enters the exam room, I still feel like I am her only patient. I have recommended Dr. Wiebe to others and they are as impressed as I have been. Her staff is pleasant and efficient.

June 20th, 2012
Disappointed
Dr. Wiebe needs a class in compassion and caring. She is aloof and not engaged at all with her patients. VERY disappointing and would not recommend her to anyone I know. She doesn't see the big picture and doesn't listen well at all. If she plans to be a doctor for very long she better wake up and learn how to be a "real" doctor.

September 16th, 2011
Fabulous
My mother and I both see Dr Wiebe. She has the best bed-side manner. She takes the time to listen to the whole story. While you are talking she isn't busy looking in your chart or interrupting. She's listening! She also seems to take into account the entire person and what impact treatment might have on quality of life. I have recommended her repeatedly to family and friends and will continue to do so.

August 1st, 2009
she doesnt seem to address all of your problems, and wont listen to anything you have to say when it comes to treating you. she doesnt seem to care a whole lot about you the patient. wont take the time to try and change your meds if they quit working . not a real firm believer in pain mangament for certain illness's