Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Susana Keeshin
Dr. Susana Keeshin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Salt Lake City, UT, with other offices in Cincinnati, OH and Cincinnati, OH. She has 10 years of experience. Her specialties include Infectious Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Keeshin is affiliated with University Hospital, Inc. She speaks English.
Dr. Susana Keeshin has the following 2 specialties
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Susana Keeshin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salt Lake City, UT.
Dr. Arvind Hoskoppal
Cardiovascular Disease, Pediatrics, Internal Medicine
Salt Lake City, UT 0 mi10
Dr. Kwabena Ampofo
Infectious Disease, Pediatrics
Salt Lake City, UT 0 mi26
Dr. Brianna Macqueen
Pediatrics, Internal Medicine
Salt Lake City, UT 0 mi5