A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Wilton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Wilton, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Wilton, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilton has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Phoenixville Hospital University PA Health System
- Pottstown Memorial Medical Center
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Roth Wilton MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Susan R. Wilton practice?
- Dr. Susan Wilton has 1 office location.
- Dr. Susan Wilton practices Ophthalmology near , .