Learn more about Dr. Susan Wilton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Wilton, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wilton
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Wilton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Wilton, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilton graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Wilton has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Phoenixville Hospital University PA Health System
- Pottstown Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Roth Wilton MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Susan R. Wilton practice?
- Dr. Susan Wilton has 11 office locations.
Dr. Susan Wilton practices Ophthalmology near Trappe, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Blue Bell, PA and Pottstown, PA.