Diabetic Macular Edema
Get the facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types and the doctors and specialists who treat it.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Susan Wilton
Dr. Susan Wilton, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Phoenixville, PA, with another office in Collegeville, PA. She has 28 years of experience. Her specialties include Ophthalmology. Dr. Wilton is affiliated with Phoenixville Hospital University PA Health System and Pottstown Memorial Medical Center. Dr. Wilton has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Susan Wilton has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the...