A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Wilton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Wilton, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wilton
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Wilton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Wilton, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilton graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Wilton has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Phoenixville Hospital University PA Health System
- Pottstown Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Roth Wilton MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Susan R. Wilton practice?
- Dr. Susan Wilton has 11 office locations.
Dr. Susan Wilton practices Ophthalmology near Trappe, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Blue Bell, PA and Pottstown, PA.