Dr. Susan Wilturner MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.1

November 9th, 2016
Very good and positive experience
The doctor tried to do everything to help me go through the process the best she could

November 8th, 2016
thorough
good

March 29th, 2012
I must say that I would never recommend this doctor to ANYONE. She spends way too much time talking about nonesense subjects and literally got down on the floor laughing (so unprofessional) and then when I went on to my 2nd symptom she proceeded to tell me that I had to set up a second apt for that issue. Then....after waiting for one week for her to perscribe me a med, I contacted the office and they said she would get back to me and she never did. One week later I received a letter in the mail from her office telling me that I had to stop the harrasing phone calls! I could not believe it! I contacted their office 3 times in one week. If someone says the doctor will call me right back, I expect the doc to call me back! She nickle and dimes everything and definately does not have her heart with the patients best interest, also I didn't see any red carpet (as she states on yelp).

June 17th, 2010
BEWARE: Caution
Dr. Susan Wilturner, is the mMOST unprofessional, rude, dishonest, who cares less about her patients illness, as long as there is money at time of service she will NOT help you I was a patient for several years and I got laid off, she gave me impression she cares, LIES. She increased her fees so many times, charges for calling her, even when she tells me to, she requires me to pay a memebership fee, all I can hear or see is money $$$$ for her mouth. She is so rude NEVER once written a letter iforming me that she raised office visits fees and included additional ones. She would never talk to me, but instead wrote me an unprofessional letter basiclly calling her long time patient "freeloader". I would NEVER refer anyone to be tormented, humiliated, & disrespected by such a fake doctor.What I can say thats positive is that she has a wonderful, cheerful, caring, always with a smile, pleasant helpful attitude Medical Assistant, the ONLY employee left.I will NEVER go to her ever again, and thanks to her I will now scren ever physician, prior to signing or making appointment.