Dr. Susan Wilturner MD Patient Reviews

• 9 reviews

February 10th, 2017
excellent

January 25th, 2017
A doctor who looks for the root problems.
After a late start I had a great visit with Dr. Wilturner. She took the time to go through all my previous data and what my concerns were and came up with a plan to explore further.

January 12th, 2017
Good appointment helped with personal problem.
very good

January 12th, 2017
Perfect. I always leave optimistic and happy.
Perfect. I always leave optimistic and happy.

January 11th, 2017
excellent

November 9th, 2016
Very good and positive experience
The doctor tried to do everything to help me go through the process the best she could

November 8th, 2016
good

March 29th, 2012
I must say that I would never recommend this doctor to ANYONE. She spends way too much time talking about nonesense subjects and literally got down on the floor laughing (so unprofessional) and then when I went on to my 2nd symptom she proceeded to tell me that I had to set up a second apt for that issue. Then....after waiting for one week for her to perscribe me a med, I contacted the office and they said she would get back to me and she never did. One week later I received a letter in the mail from her office telling me that I had to stop the harrasing phone calls! I could not believe it! I contacted their office 3 times in one week. If someone says the doctor will call me right back, I expect the doc to call me back! She nickle and dimes everything and definately does not have her heart with the patients best interest, also I didn't see any red carpet (as she states on yelp).
Doctor's Response

Dear Anonymous, I appreciate your critique. I am ever reminding my receptionist to assume responsibility for returning calls to my patients. The safest and most effective way for me to prescribe and provide medical care for you is in the context of a scheduled appointment for a particular issue. Detailed services such as physical exams or esthetic treatments require more time and preparation and are scheduled separately from focused problem appointments. Thank you for your commentary. Be well. Dr. Wilturner

June 17th, 2010
BEWARE: Caution
Dr. Susan Wilturner, is the mMOST unprofessional, rude, dishonest, who cares less about her patients illness, as long as there is money at time of service she will NOT help you I was a patient for several years and I got laid off, she gave me impression she cares, LIES. She increased her fees so many times, charges for calling her, even when she tells me to, she requires me to pay a memebership fee, all I can hear or see is money $$$$ for her mouth. She is so rude NEVER once written a letter iforming me that she raised office visits fees and included additional ones. She would never talk to me, but instead wrote me an unprofessional letter basiclly calling her long time patient "freeloader". I would NEVER refer anyone to be tormented, humiliated, & disrespected by such a fake doctor.What I can say thats positive is that she has a wonderful, cheerful, caring, always with a smile, pleasant helpful attitude Medical Assistant, the ONLY employee left.I will NEVER go to her ever again, and thanks to her I will now scren ever physician, prior to signing or making appointment.
Doctor's Response

Dear Anonymous, I have and would never want my patients to feel like a free loader. I would have hoped that you would have communicated to me during an office visit or phone consult your feelings. I am shocked and sorry that you interpreted my updates in such a negative manner. You should know that I value relationships more than any money in the world. I do hope this note finds you well. I hope that you are doing better and hopefully less stressed which can influence our impression and interpretation of a letter or such. Again I cannot apologize enough to you. Dr. Wilturner