Learn more about Dr. Susan Winchester:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Winchester, Surgeon, General Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Winchester
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Winchester Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Parathyroid Gland Surgery (Parathyroidectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Winchester graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Winchester has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brookwood Medical Center
- St Vincent's Birmingham Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Winchester MD is a female Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Susan Winchester practice?
- Dr. Susan Winchester has 2 office locations.
Dr. Susan Winchester practices Surgery near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Surgeons.