A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Wiskowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wiskowski
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wiskowski Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Wiskowski, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Wiskowski graduated from New York University. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Wiskowski has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
- Mount Sinai Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan M Wiskowski MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susan M. Wiskowski practice?
- Dr. Susan Wiskowski has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Wiskowski practices Family Medicine near Hartford, CT.
See Hartford Family Physicians.