A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Wittenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Wittenberg, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wittenberg
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Wittenberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Wittenberg, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Wittenberg graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Wittenberg has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Elaine Wittenberg MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Susan E. Wittenberg practice?
- Dr. Susan Wittenberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Wittenberg practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.