A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Wittenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Wittenberg, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Wittenberg, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Wittenberg graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Wittenberg has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wittenberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Susan E. Wittenberg practice?
Dr. Susan Wittenberg practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Pearland, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.