A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Wittenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Wittenberg, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wittenberg
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Wittenberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Wittenberg, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Wittenberg graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Wittenberg has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Elaine Wittenberg MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Susan E. Wittenberg practice?
- Dr. Susan Wittenberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Wittenberg practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.