A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Wogan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Wogan is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Wogan, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wogan graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Wogan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Wilmington Hospital
- Christiana Care Health Services - Wilmington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Marie Wogan MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susan M. Wogan practice?
- Dr. Susan Wogan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Susan Wogan practices Anesthesiology and Internal Medicine near New Castle, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, DE and Dover, DE.
See New Castle Anesthesiologists and New Castle Internists.