A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Wolcott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Wolcott, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolcott graduated from University of Miami . She has 1 awards.
Dr. Wolcott has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours - Venice Hospital
- Venice Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Wolcott MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susan Wolcott practice?
- Dr. Susan Wolcott has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Wolcott practices Emergency Medicine near Venice, FL.
See Venice Emergency Physicians.