A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Woodmansee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Woodmansee, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Woodmansee graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Woodmansee has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Kings District Hospital
- Community Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Woodmansee MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susan Woodmansee practice?
- Dr. Susan Woodmansee has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Woodmansee practices Emergency Medicine near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Emergency Physicians.