A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Woods:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Woods, Dermatologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Woods, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Woods graduated from Tufts University, Boston. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Woods has 8 hospital affiliations:
- HMHP St Elizabeth Health Center
- St Joseph Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Gavazza Woods MD is a female Dermatologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Susan G. Woods practice?
- Dr. Susan Woods has 2 office locations.
Dr. Susan Woods practices Dermatology near Youngstown, OH.
See Youngstown Dermatologists.