Dr. Susan Wyrick Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Susan Wyrick?

Beware of this hospital specially Dr. Susan Wyrick🔴

Posted on November 11th, 2015

First of all, she is not at all accurate in the treatment. I took my child previously to another corporate hospital in Charlotte. There the doctor was very clear. As our insurance has lost ties up with that hospital, we had to change to Susan Wyrick. Here she is not sure about anything she speaks, she only guess things. Me and my husband both of us do a minimum research about vaccinations or issues, before we take our child to the hospital. As our kid has no problems with her health, we regularly take her for vaccinations and health check up. But the doctor made us to go to her hospital frequently, with unnecessary tests and finally says she knows that there is no problem, just in case. If a child gets frequent illness or has some other regular disturbances in their health, then there might be a problem. As a doctor she is not accurate and for a reason to earn money, she drags normal and healthy people to that hospital. And secondly the ease of appointment, is very bad. If a child is having normal fever, she would recommend directly to emergency with out a thought.

Misdiagnosis

Posted on September 29th, 2015

She misdiagnosed my son to need surgery for a skin ailment that went away on its own. She was trying to refer me to a surgeon. Thank goodness I got a second opinion from a great dermatologist and didn't waste my time with this doctor further.

Not a good first experience

Posted on August 23rd, 2014

Posted on March 23rd, 2013

Dr. Wyrick has gone above, and beyond the call of duty. What Dr. Do you know that calls at 730 pm on a Friday night to check on your child? Dr. Wyrick! I have every confidence in her, the nurses, and medical assistants that create South Park Pediatrics.

Dr. Wyrick

Posted on January 6th, 2012

More of a salesperson than a doctor. She gave my son a clean bill of health but asked my wife and I to see a genetics doctor. She is a quack with all pun intended.

you are a awsome Doctor