Learn more about Dr. Susan Ritter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Ritter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ritter
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Ritter, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ritter graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Ritter has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- HealthSouth Braintree Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Yehle Ritter MD and PHD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Susan Y. Ritter practice?
- Dr. Susan Ritter has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Ritter practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Rheumatologists.