A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Ritter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Ritter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ritter
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ritter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Ritter, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ritter graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Ritter has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- HealthSouth Braintree Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Yehle Ritter MD and PHD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Susan Y. Ritter practice?
- Dr. Susan Ritter has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Ritter practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Rheumatologists.