A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Yin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Yin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Yin, DO is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yin graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Yin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Suna Jung Yin DO is a female Pediatrician, has 8 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Susan S. Yin practice?
- Dr. Susan Yin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Susan Yin practices Pediatrics near Chandler, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Gilbert, AZ.
See Chandler Pediatricians.