A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Yoshino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Yoshino is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Yoshino, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yoshino graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Yoshino has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Medical Center
- St. Vincent Medical Center
- Temple Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Jill Yoshino DO is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susan J. Yoshino practice?
- Dr. Susan Yoshino has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Yoshino practices Internal Medicine near Riverside, CA.
See Riverside Internists.