A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Yoshino, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Yoshino graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.More Education & Awards
Dr. Yoshino has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Medical Center
- St. Vincent Medical Center
- Temple Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yoshino accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 4 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Susan Yoshino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Susan J. Yoshino practice?
Dr. Susan Yoshino practices Internal Medicine near Culver City, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Woodland Hills, CA.
See Culver City Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Susanne Yoshino, Dr. Suzy Yoshino, Dr. Sue Yoshino, Dr. Su Yoshino, Dr. Suzie Yoshino, Dr. Suzan Yoshino