A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Youngs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Youngs is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Youngs, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, and Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Youngs graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Youngs has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Annapolis Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Lynn Youngs MD is a female Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, and Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susan L. Youngs practice?
- Dr. Susan Youngs has 3 office locations.
Dr. Susan Youngs practices Pediatrics, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, and Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine near Royal Oak, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Lincoln Park, MI and Dearborn, MI.
See Royal Oak Pediatricians, Royal Oak Physiatrists, and Royal Oak Pediatric Specialists.