Learn more about Dr. Susan Youngs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Youngs is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Youngs, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, and Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Youngs graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Youngs has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Annapolis Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Youngs accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Susan L. Youngs practice?
Dr. Susan Youngs practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine, and Pediatrics near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Lincoln Park, MI and Royal Oak, MI.
See Dearborn Physiatrists, Dearborn Pediatric Specialists, and Dearborn Pediatricians.