A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Youngs, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, and Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine.
She has special expertise in 8 Areas, including Brain Injuries, Multiple Sclerosis MS, and Muscle Spasticity.5 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Youngs graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.More Education & Awards
Dr. Youngs has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital & Medical Center -Dearb
- Oakwood Annapolis Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Youngs accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Susan Youngs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Susan L. Youngs practice?
Dr. Susan Youngs practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine, and Pediatrics near Royal Oak, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI and Lincoln Park, MI.
See Royal Oak Physiatrists, Royal Oak Pediatric Specialists, and Royal Oak Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Susanne Youngs, Dr. Suzy Youngs, Dr. Sue Youngs, Dr. Su Youngs, Dr. Suzie Youngs, Dr. Suzan Youngs