Learn more about Dr. Susan Youngs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Youngs is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Youngs
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Youngs Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Youngs, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, and Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Youngs graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Youngs has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Annapolis Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Youngs MD is a female Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, and Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susan Youngs practice?
- Dr. Susan Youngs has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Youngs practices Pediatrics, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, and Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Pediatricians and Dearborn Physiatrists.