Dr. Susan Beth Zweig MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Endocrinology and Metabolism.
Learn more about Dr. Susan Zweig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Zweig is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Zweig, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
She has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Cholesterol & Lipids Diabetes Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome Lipid Disorders Osteoporosis/Metabollic Bone Disease Thyroid Disease, Cholesterol & Lipids, Diabetes, Lipid Disorders, Thyroid Disease, Polycystic Ovarian Disease, OsteoporosisMetabollic Bone D, and Thyroid Diseases.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Zweig graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Zweig has 6 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Hospitals Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zweig accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 14 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 30 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Susan B. Zweig practice?
Dr. Susan Zweig practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Endocrinology and Metabolism near New York, NY.
See New York Internists, New York Gastroenterologists, and New York Endocrinologists.