A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Zweig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Zweig is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Zweig, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Disorders
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Zweig graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Zweig has 7 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Zweig MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Susan Zweig practice?
- Dr. Susan Zweig has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Zweig practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near New York, NY.
See New York Endocrinologists.