A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Zylbert, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Zylbert graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Zylbert has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zylbert accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- WellCare - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Susan Zylbert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Susan L. Zylbert practice?
Dr. Susan Zylbert practices Pediatrics near New York, NY.
See New York Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Susanne Zylbert, Dr. Suzy Zylbert, Dr. Sue Zylbert, Dr. Su Zylbert, Dr. Suzie Zylbert, Dr. Suzan Zylbert