A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susana Acevedo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susana Acevedo is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susana Acevedo, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Acevedo graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Acevedo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Richmond
- Richmond Medical Center
- Children's Hospital - Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susana Acevedo MD is a female Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Susana Acevedo practice?
- Dr. Susana Acevedo has 1 office location.
Dr. Susana Acevedo practices Pediatrics near Richmond, CA.
See Richmond Pediatricians.