A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susana Martinez Bowling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susana Martinez Bowling is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susana Martinez Bowling, MD is board certified in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Martinez Bowling graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Martinez Bowling has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Medina General Hospital
- Summa - Cuyahoga Falls General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susana Martinez Bowling MD is a female Neurologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Susana Martinez Bowling practice?
- Dr. Susana Martinez Bowling has 3 office locations.
Dr. Susana Martinez Bowling practices Neurology and Vascular Neurology near Akron, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Hudson, OH.
See Akron Neurologists.