A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susana D'Amico:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susana D'Amico is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. D'Amico
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. D'Amico Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susana D'Amico, FACE, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Amico graduated from Universidad Central De Venezuela - Jose Maria Vargas, Caracas.
Dr. D'Amico has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Truman Medical Center Hospital Hill
- Truman Medical Center Lakewood
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susana D'Amico FACE and MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Susana D'Amico practice?
- Dr. Susana D'Amico has 2 office locations.
Dr. Susana D'Amico practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Joplin, MO.
See Kansas City Internists and Kansas City Endocrinologists.