Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Get all of the facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Susana Damico
Dr. Susana Damico, MD, FACE is a Doctor primarily located in Warrensburg, MO, with other offices in Kansas City, MO and Joplin, MO. She has 27 years of experience. Her specialties include Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism and Internal Medicine. Dr. Damico is affiliated with Truman Medical Center Hospital Hill and Truman Medical Center Lakewood. She speaks English.
Dr. Susana Damico has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
An endocrinologist is a physician with extensive training in understanding, diagnosing and treating conditions related to the endocrine system. The endocrine system regulates the balance of hormones.
Conditions of the endocrine system...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Susana Damico is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Warrensburg, MO.
Dr. Thomas Scott
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Warrensburg, MO 0 mi36
Dr. Addison Tolentino
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
Warrensburg, MO 0 mi23
Dr. Nedra Twillie
Adolescent Medicine, Pediatrics, Internal Medicine
Warrensburg, MO 0 mi24