A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susana Ebner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susana Ebner is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ebner
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ebner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susana Ebner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Ebner graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Ebner has 10 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York Presbyterian Columbia University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susana Adela Ebner MD is a female Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Susana A. Ebner practice?
- Dr. Susana Ebner has 1 office location.
Dr. Susana Ebner practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Endocrinologists.