A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susana Ebner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susana Ebner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Ebner graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires.
Dr. Ebner has 10 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York Presbyterian Columbia University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ebner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Healthfirst - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Susana A. Ebner practice?
Dr. Susana Ebner practices Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Endocrinology and Metabolism near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: NY, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Endocrinologists.