A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susana Ebner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susana Ebner is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susana Ebner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Ebner graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires.
Dr. Ebner has 10 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York Presbyterian Columbia University Medical Center
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susana A Ebner MD is a female Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Susana A. Ebner practice?
- Dr. Susana Ebner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Susana Ebner practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See New York Internists and New York Endocrinologists.