Dr. Susana Leal-Khouri MD Patient Reviews

• Dermatopathology Pembroke Pines, FL

3.8

December 18th, 2015
Couldn't be happier
I was pleasantly surprised to be taken into the exam room almost at the exact moment of my appointment. The Dr. came in within 5 minutes. Checked me over, gave a diagnosis, called in a prescription which I got notification from my pharmacy that it was filled within 10 mins of leaving the Dr's office. My condition has improved immensely in just one week. I'm very pleased.

January 21st, 2015
Dermatologist
No follow up

March 5th, 2014
Horrible
Don't go. She literally spent 2 minutes in the appointment and didn't even look at my problem closely. She told me see you in two weeks to get my money for an extra appointment. I am NOT going back.

September 16th, 2012
VERY Unprofessional.
I made an appointment with her for two reasons: I had a rash on my face and some other spots on my arms that looked like mosquito bites but they were permanent. She gave some skin products to put on my face for the rash. On the follow up appointment, I had to wait for an hour in the waiting area and then like 20min inside a room waiting for the doctor to appear. When she came in she followed up on the spots in my arms and asked what had happen to me on the face. REaLLY???!!! that was the first reason I went to her: to cure the rash on my face and she asks what happen to your face. That was very unprofessional. Also, she just kept giving me different lotions for that rash and none of them worked.Every time I saw her, she only saw me for like 5 minutes and then left. Most of the time I was with the assistants that did nothing but look at the computer. That same day there were like 5 patients waiting outside and 3 of the rescheduled do to the long wait.

May 6th, 2010
house wife key biscayne
very pleased with dr leal khoury beautiful office

April 23rd, 2010
flower shop coordinator
after medical visit dr was compacinaly enough to help with patient problems with death of mother.

April 21st, 2010
Great Dermatologist
I went in for my visit thinking I had skin cancer. After my consult Dr. Susana Khouri told me that it was not and explained why. Good knowledge!