A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susana Lugo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susana Lugo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lugo
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lugo Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susana Lugo, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lugo graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris.
Dr. Lugo has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Parkland Medical Center
- Caritas Holy Family Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susana Castillo Lugo MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Susana C. Lugo practice?
- Dr. Susana Lugo has 10 office locations.
Dr. Susana Lugo practices Psychiatry near Salem, NH.
Additional practice locations include: Andover, MA and Merrimack, NH.
See Salem Psychiatrists.