A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susana Herrera Ovalle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susana Herrera Ovalle is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Herrera Ovalle graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Herrera Ovalle has 5 hospital affiliations:
- White Memorial Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susana Herrera Ovalle MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susana Herrera Ovalle practice?
- Dr. Susana Herrera Ovalle has 4 office locations.
Dr. Susana Herrera Ovalle practices Family Medicine near San Pedro, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Carson, CA and Wilmington, CA.
See San Pedro Family Physicians.