A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susana Poliak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susana Poliak is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susana Poliak, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Poliak graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Poliak has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susana Clara Poliak MD is a female Dermatologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Susana C. Poliak practice?
- Dr. Susana Poliak has 1 office location.
Dr. Susana Poliak practices Dermatology near Plano, TX.
See Plano Dermatologists.