Dr. Susana Segura MD Patient Reviews

2.1

April 29th, 2016
Very disappointed with dr segura
I took my father to the doctor susana segura because she speaks Spanish and i take my father with her . And from the first day I went to see her at the office I take a bad impression if her because she is very rude and very arrogant she spent all the time on the computer and did not speak with the patient is assumed that the doctor has to give confidence to the patient so you can talk about the problems that you have . and she never looked us in the face I definitely going to change for another Dr. because this lady from the day I met her I did not like anything from her she is very rude and arrogant with the patients. I would not definitely recommend her to anyone.

March 16th, 2015
Clueless drs receptionist every body in that clinic is clueless. I thought when you go to a dr they were supposed to listen to your needs and what's going on. Not them assuming what's going on with you. One word death trap

December 6th, 2013
review
Dr Segura has a haughty and self absorbing bedside manner. She spends more time typing on her computer and less time listening to concerns of the patient. She misses important information and then dismisses the problem. After two years of trying to address a serious issue, she finally decided to send me in for further testing. My issue was confirmed. Now she is dodging my calls for medication. I am in serious pain and she is trying to force me into going to another doctor, who happens to be in another county and 35 miles away. I would happily go there, but I have transportation problems and she is aware of that. I would not recommend Dr. Segura.