A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susana Sixto-Rodriguez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susana Sixto-Rodriguez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sixto-Rodriguez
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Sixto-Rodriguez Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Willing to Follow Other Surgeons Patients
Education & Awards
Dr. Sixto-Rodriguez graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Sixto-Rodriguez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital
- Palmetto General Hospital
- Coral Gables Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susana Maria Sixto-Rodriguez DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susana M. Sixto-Rodriguez practice?
- Dr. Susana Sixto-Rodriguez has 1 office location.
- Dr. Susana Sixto-Rodriguez practices Family Medicine near West Miami, FL.