A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susana Zabaneh-Colon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zabaneh-Colon
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susana Zabaneh-Colon, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zabaneh-Colon graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Zabaneh-Colon has 8 hospital affiliations:
- East Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital-LA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susana Haydee Zabaneh-Colon DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susana H. Zabaneh-Colon practice?
- Dr. Susana Zabaneh-Colon has 1 office location.
Dr. Susana Zabaneh-Colon practices Family Medicine near Pomona, CA.
See Pomona Family Physicians.