A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susanna Beshai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Beshai
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Beshai Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susanna Beshai, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Beshai graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Beshai has 1 hospital affiliations:
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susanna Farouk Beshai MD is a female Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Susanna F. Beshai practice?
- Dr. Susanna Beshai has 1 office location.
Dr. Susanna Beshai practices Surgery near Fort Myers, FL.
See Fort Myers Surgeons.