A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susanna Beshai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susanna Beshai, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Beshai graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Beshai has 1 hospital affiliations:
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susanna Farouk Beshai MD is a female Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Susanna F. Beshai practice?
- Dr. Susanna Beshai has 1 office location.
Dr. Susanna Beshai practices Surgery near Fort Myers, FL.
See Fort Myers Surgeons.