A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susanna Chou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susanna Chou, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susanna Chou, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Chou graduated from Harvard Medical School.
Dr. Chou has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Mary Birch Hospital for Women
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susanna Chou MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susanna Chou practice?
- Dr. Susanna Chou has 2 office locations.
Dr. Susanna Chou practices Family Medicine near Chula Vista, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Galt, CA.
See Chula Vista Family Physicians.