A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susanna Chyu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susanna Chyu, Pediatric and Adult Psychiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susanna Chyu, DO is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chyu graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susanna Chyu DO is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Susanna Chyu practice?
- Dr. Susanna Chyu has 1 office location.
Dr. Susanna Chyu practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Psychiatrists.