A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susanna Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susanna Lee, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Uterine Hemorrhage
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Lee has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Chelsea Health Center MGH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susanna Lee MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Susanna Lee practice?
- Dr. Susanna Lee has 3 office locations.
Dr. Susanna Lee practices Diagnostic Radiology near Waltham, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Chelmsford, MA and Chelsea, MA.
See Waltham Radiologists.