A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susanna Khachatryan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susanna Khachatryan is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susanna Khachatryan, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Khachatryan graduated from Yerevan State Medical University.
Dr. Khachatryan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susanna Khachatryan MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Susanna Khachatryan practice?
- Dr. Susanna Khachatryan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Susanna Khachatryan practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Sylmar, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, CA.
See Sylmar Psychiatrists.