A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susanna Lansangan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susanna Lansangan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susanna Lansangan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lansangan graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Lansangan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susanna David Lansangan MD is a female Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susanna D. Lansangan practice?
- Dr. Susanna Lansangan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Susanna Lansangan practices Internal Medicine near Burbank, CA.
See Burbank Internists.