A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susanna Masten:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Masten
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Masten Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Liver Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Masten graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Masten has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susanna Lovell Masten MD and PHD is a female Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Susanna L. Masten practice?
- Dr. Susanna Masten has 2 office locations.
Dr. Susanna Masten practices Surgery near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Seattle, WA.
See Baltimore Surgeons.