A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susanna Park:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susanna Park is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susanna Park, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eye Cancer
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Park graduated from Yale University, New Haven. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Park has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of California Davis Medical Center
- UC Davis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susanna Soon-Chun Park MD and PHD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Susanna S. Park practice?
- Dr. Susanna Park has 2 office locations.
Dr. Susanna Park practices Ophthalmology near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Ophthalmologists.