A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susanna Park:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susanna Park is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Park
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Park Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susanna Park, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eye Cancer
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Park graduated from Yale University, New Haven. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Park has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of California Davis Medical Center
- UC Davis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susanna S Park MD and PHD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Susanna S. Park practice?
- Dr. Susanna Park has 3 office locations.
Dr. Susanna Park practices Ophthalmology near Sacramento, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Roseville, CA.
See Sacramento Ophthalmologists.