Learn more about Dr. Susanna Shermer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susanna Shermer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shermer
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Shermer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susanna Shermer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shermer graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Shermer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
- Baptist Health Medical Center Heber Spings
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susanna E Shermer MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susanna E. Shermer practice?
- Dr. Susanna Shermer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Susanna Shermer practices Family Medicine near Little Rock, AR.
Additional practice locations include: England, AR.
See Little Rock Primary Care Doctors.