Learn more about Dr. Susanna Shermer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susanna Shermer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shermer
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shermer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susanna Shermer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shermer graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Shermer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
- Baptist Health Medical Center Heber Spings
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susanna E Shermer MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susanna E. Shermer practice?
- Dr. Susanna Shermer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Susanna Shermer practices Family Medicine near Little Rock, AR.
Additional practice locations include: England, AR.
See Little Rock Family Physicians.