A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susanna Szelestey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susanna Szelestey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susanna Szelestey, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Inflammation of the Vulva and Vagina (Vulvovaginitis)
- Pelvic Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Szelestey graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Szelestey has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susanna Denise Szelestey MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Susanna D. Szelestey practice?
- Dr. Susanna Szelestey has 3 office locations.
Dr. Susanna Szelestey practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Commerce Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Livonia, MI and West Bloomfield, MI.
See Commerce Township Obstetricians & Gynecologists.