A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susanna Szelestey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susanna Szelestey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susanna Szelestey, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Inflammation of the Vulva and Vagina (Vulvovaginitis)
- Pelvic Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Szelestey graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Szelestey has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Henry Ford Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Szelestey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Susanna D. Szelestey practice?
Dr. Susanna Szelestey practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Obstetrics near Commerce Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Livonia, MI and West Bloomfield, MI.
See Commerce Township Obstetricians & Gynecologists.