Learn more about Dr. Susanna Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susanna Thomas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thomas
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Thomas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susanna Thomas, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Thomas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Middlesex Hospital
- Middlesex Hospital, Middletown CT
- Family Medicine Associates
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susanna Marie Thomas MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susanna M. Thomas practice?
- Dr. Susanna Thomas has 1 office location.
Dr. Susanna Thomas practices Family Medicine near Old Saybrook, CT.
See Old Saybrook Family Physicians.