A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susanna Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susanna Thomas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susanna Thomas, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Thomas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Middlesex Hospital
- Middlesex Hospital, Middletown CT
- Family Medicine Associates
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susanna Marie Thomas MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susanna M. Thomas practice?
- Dr. Susanna Thomas has 1 office location.
Dr. Susanna Thomas practices Family Medicine near Old Saybrook, CT.
See Old Saybrook Family Physicians.