Dr. Susannah Perkins Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Susannah Perkins?

Posted on March 24th, 2014

Best doctor I have ever had. I am still having issues finding a doctor that can fill her shoes. She actually listened to me on my health issues and actually helped me with them instead of pushing them off, which is what I had before and after her. I wish she hadn't moved. I am seriously considering finding away to travel back and forth just so I can have her as my doctor again if I can't find a doctor who will listen to me soon.

" The Best "

Posted on January 5th, 2011

Dr Allard was my Doctor and my husbands for a couple of years before moving back to Okla.She is a very wonderful person caring Doctor. She is the best Doctor I have ever had.

Posted on May 31st, 2017