Learn more about Dr. Susannah Copland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susannah Copland, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Surgeon, Endocrinologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Copland
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Copland Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susannah Copland, MD, MS is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Assisted Reproductive Techniques
- Female Infertility
- Hot Flashes
- Premature Ovarian Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Copland graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Copland has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Duke University Hospital
- Durham Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susannah Daly Copland MD and MS is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Susannah D. Copland practice?
- Dr. Susannah Copland has 1 office location.
Dr. Susannah Copland practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Durham, NC.
See Durham Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Durham Endocrinologists.