A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susannah Copland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susannah Copland, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Surgeon, Endocrinologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susannah Copland, MD, MS is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Assisted Reproductive Techniques
- Female Infertility
- Hot Flashes
- Premature Ovarian Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Copland graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Copland has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Duke University Hospital
- Durham Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susannah Daly Copland MD and MS is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Susannah D. Copland practice?
- Dr. Susannah Copland has 2 office locations.
Dr. Susannah Copland practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Raleigh, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Durham, NC.
See Raleigh Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Raleigh Endocrinologists.