A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susannah Cornes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susannah Cornes, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Cornes graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Cornes has 1 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susannah Claire Brock Cornes MD is a female Neurologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Susannah C. Cornes practice?
- Dr. Susannah Cornes has 2 office locations.
Dr. Susannah Cornes practices Neurology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Neurologists.