A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susannah Ehret:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susannah Ehret is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susannah Ehret, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Diabetic Foot
- Nutritional Support
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Ehret graduated from Yale University, New Haven. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Ehret has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susannah Ehret MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Susannah Ehret practice?
- Dr. Susannah Ehret has 2 office locations.
Dr. Susannah Ehret practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists and Los Angeles Pediatricians.