A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susannah Ehret:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susannah Ehret is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ehret
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ehret Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susannah Ehret, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Diabetic Foot
- Nutritional Support
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Ehret graduated from Yale University, New Haven. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Ehret has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susannah Ehret MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Susannah Ehret practice?
- Dr. Susannah Ehret has 2 office locations.
Dr. Susannah Ehret practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Hawthorne, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists and Los Angeles Pediatricians.