Dr. Susannah Ehret MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Los Angeles, CA

3.8

August 1st, 2016
she is the best in the world.......

January 20th, 2015
Great doctor with great personality! :)
LOVE Dr. Ehret! The only out of six (!!) doctors to diagnose me correctly and subsequently help me get better! :)

August 21st, 2014
Staff is Terrible, Doctor is Good
I've been here several times. I decided to stop going here, not because of the doctor but because of the staff. They are terrible. I've had a few run-ins with the front desk, especially Lucy. They are more than gate keepers, they refuse to let you speak to the doctor or even a doctor's assistance. I had an urgent need for some advice from the doctor today as I am leaving the country. I called 5 times and left several messages and I got NOTHING but the run around from Lucy, Joanne and whoever else answered the phone. I don't believe they even gave the doctor my message. Funny, I found another doctor pretty quickly. He gave me advice about an OTC and said he would see me the minute I'm back from my trip. I tried to explain to the trifling girl who answered the phone that I was leaving the country and needed immediate assistance. She responded like every badly trained customer service rep at your local mobile phone company -- a robot response to a simple request. She kept repeating that I needed to see the doctor before she could advice me about my medical condition. Go here at your own risk. I actually had one of the front desk people slam the door in my face one time because she was having her lunch and I disturbed her. Forget I had an appointment. My advice, FIND ANOTHER DOCTOR with better help.

October 17th, 2011
lcd
I love her she spends time with me, answers questions, orders any tests she feels is necessary, and is always up to date on my record on her computer. I'll never change doctors. when my company changed this year and a few years back I made sure she was a participating provider. I'm 61 and will be with her as long as she's practicing.

September 10th, 2011
Immediately pulls records on laptop computer, stays actively involved in records and sending authorizations to physicians, etc. Mammogram, Eye Exam and other routine exams.

August 16th, 2011
Excellent doctor. She is the only reason why I didn't switch HMOs.

September 3rd, 2009
Dr. Ehret is amazing! I would absolutely recommend her because she has been the best doctor I've had in the last 18 years. She is caring, trustworthy, allows enough doctor-to-patient time, and is always willing to answer any questions or concerns.