Dr. Susannah Kisvarday Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Susannah Kisvarday?

Birth Control

Birth Control

Have you seen Dr. Susannah Kisvarday?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 3rd, 2015

pathetic

This lady should plain and simple loose her medical liscense. I have been two the ER twice in two days with severe back and leg pain. I contacted her office because it is my primary care facility. Her response to me needing better pain medicine and medicine to stop the horible spasms until I get to a specialist, have completely fell on uncaring deaf ears. Unfortunately it is Saturday so I will now have to wait until my doctor is in on Monday for any kind of relief. Mind you, I am a 310lb man who has never gone to any other office in my 30yr life. She had told the on call nurse to tell me that since she doesn't know me she cannot prescribe anything to me. When all she needs to do is read my file and realize I'm not some kind of drug fiend trying to get stronger drugs. This lady is a bum and a mockery of the medical profession. Why have a doctor on call on Saturday and Sunday if she only cares to help, "the people she knows." What a very sad day for the medical profession.

December 15th, 2014

Kind and helpful

Dr. Kisvarday was incredibly understanding and helpful. She was willing to think outside of the box. She really takes her time, never making you feel rushed and is very easy to talk to. I would recommend her to anyone, adult or child.

May 17th, 2017